June 9th 2016
Published by Stacey Driver
Ragworm has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media/Office assistant to join our fast growing technology focussed company. Working across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to build awareness of the Ragworm/Stickleback brand. You will become a key team player involved in promoting the variety of services our company can offer through tailored marketing campaigns
Full time: 37.5 hours
Commission (on target earnings)
- Uploading content to social platforms
- Assisting with day to day marketing activities
- Assisting in the production of In-House Video
- Exploring and keeping up to date with trends in social media
- Reporting on social media analytics
- Various other marketing tasks including reporting on google analytics, assisting with email marketing on Mailchimp and the production of promotional materials, including flyers, leaflets, and brochures.
- General Office duties – including customer updates, assisting with dispatch and administration etc.
- Answering office phone, taking messages, scheduling updates etc.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will need to be web savvy, have a passion for digital, and be confident across all social media platforms. Familiarity with MailChimp or alternative email marketing programmes is a plus, as is a knowledge of Google Analytics. A creative flair is required for the position with an attention to detail of information provided. Training with a Social Media expert coach will be provided during the first 6 months of the position, with opportunity for further development following this.
How do I apply?
Applications are being taken via email: Stacey@ragworm.eu or click here
Alternatively call to find out more details: 01634 272416